Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Walexen is pioneering in HR and Recruitment Process Optimization to service its customers. All clients enjoy the flexibility of choosing dedicated Onshore, Nearshore, or Offshore services.
Our HR and Advisory consultants have many years experience of working with leading multinationals and large local companies across Africa and other emerging markets. Whether you are considering implementation of a new HR strategy or a move to outsource your resourcing function then our consultants can offer advice on a creative solution to your problem.
Walexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a large Oil & Gas Conglomerate to recruit a Work Pack Superintendent for its operations in Nigeria.
Job Title: Work Pack Superintendent
* To work as a Work Pack Engineer for Electrical & Instruments also as a Superintendant if and when required
* To Construct Work Packs in a professional manner, relate to the shop floor and work in a safe manner when working on the shop floor.
The post holder will be responsible for the development of Workpacks Liaise with engineering to ensure constructability of work scopes Provide support to construction teams during implementation of work scopes Compilation of Piping and mechanical job cards and workpacks Construction Coordination
* Raising of work packs, in the approved , maintenance format, for all maintenance and campaign work being executed within the renewals window
* Liaison with offshore, vendors, suppliers and Renewals Personnel to ensure every section of the workpack
* Tracking and policing of workpacks at different Rev states to ensure they are viewed and approved by all necessary personnel in a timely manner, and completed to a suitable revision state well in advance of work taking place
* Recalling of necessary personnel to ensure any queries from workpack reviews are suitably answered
* Liaison with the Asset Operations function, with particular regard to HSE Systems and ISSOW compliance (including establishing isolation boundaries).
* Raising of requisitions with vendors as required to ensure all survey and pre-implement data is provided in a timely and effective manner
Qualifications and Experience
* Engineering discipline qualification
* Sound appreciation of Maintenance, Operations, Commercial, Safety and People issues within an appropriate industry
* Experienced Engineer as well as an administrator
* Good organizational and planning skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail
Method of Application
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives, Send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org