Job ID: 510225
Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Function: Retail Banking
Full/Part Time: Full time
- To ensure Client Relationship achieves its KPIs by supporting with reviews of individual/branch/regional performances.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of the productivity metrics in line with allocated targets
- Provision of daily performance reports
- Follow up in the preparation of timely and correct scorecards for all Sales Staff, in line with the advised KPIs
- The preparation of effective scorecards for non sales staff
- Actively participate in branch activities b y ensuring that all Branches are visited at least once a quarter
- Timely preparation and rendition of the relevant Regional Reports
- Providing market intelligence based on competitor offerings within our target segment
- Frontline capacity planning, target setting and administration through proper workforce scheduling.
- Ensuring proper load allocation in terms of productivity
- Execution of client engagement/portfolio management model
- Drive productivity of the sales staff, by supporting with reviews of individual/branch/regional performances
- Drive CEM’s and contact plan usage
- Any other official duties as may be directed by the line manager
- Ensure the Team achieves its EV days’ targets.
- Actively participate and challenge the status quo, to improve on processes through documented service storming sessions.
- Ensure that MIS is correct at all times
- Ensure that you understand, sign and adhere to the Group code of conduct
- Ensure proper time and resources management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Thorough knowledge of Bank’s products and services
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills skills
- A working knowledge of Branch operations
- Good grasp of the activities of our competition
- University Degree.