• Responsible for effective contact centre staff scheduling, demonstrating clear understanding and competence in subject matter with limited reliance on technological aids.
• Responsible for driving service level, utilization, call handle time and other service targets for the contact centre.
• Responsible for analysis and reporting of periodic statistics (daily, weekly, monthly) for all defined contact centre metrics.
• Must be able to interpret and analyse inbound call traffic, while managing existing call routing channels and contact centre resources to achieve more efficient call management.
• Must possess understanding of forecasting techniques. Required to build call forecasting models to aid planning and decision making.
• Must be fact oriented, using available data to make accurate projections of resource requirements (both human and technical).
• Must be flexible and innovative in approach to contact centre operations management, evolving new techniques in pursuit of operational efficiency. Thorough understanding of contact centre dynamics is mandatory.
Qualifications & Experience
• First Degree from reputable institution.
• At least 2 years relevant work experience within the contact centre.