- Initiate and document periodic review meetings
- Continuous follow-up of statement of accounts, both internally and externally.
- Analyze and support resolution of disputes.
- Advice to the Treasury & Credit manager on payment terms and credit limits for (new) customers.
- Provide input on cash flow forecasting.
- Execute sales of receivables
- Financial Acumen and skills
Ericsson wide knowledge & skills (other Functional Area)
- Business Understanding
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Ericsson Business process
- English Skills
- Customer Insight
- Fundamental leadership skills
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- A degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in Treasury and Credit management practices.
- 3 - 5 - years of relevant professional work experience
- Ability to communicate in the customer's preferred language, as well as an openness to and respect for other cultures.
- Bi-lingual English and French speaking candidate will be considered and advantage