- Implement, adapt and develop the Workshop Concepts as binding concept for the regional market in a systematic and coherent way based on framework and rules of SWS (Sales Workshop Services department)
- Responsible for the achievement of Bosch Service targets in terms of numbers, turnover and quality standards.
- Implement the Concept of Bosch Service Excellence and ensure the standards by co-ordination with other departments
- Support the Business Development of the Bosch Car Service Network by bringing new business opportunities to them
- Support via workshop concepts the Parts, Bytes & Services strategy of Automotive Aftermarket and contribute by that to the overall targets
- Coordinate all workshop binding activities as the interface to the Regional Director in region and Workshop Concepts at central department
- Bind workshops to Bosch and increase Bosch turnover with workshop concepts
- Advanced sales or marketing education.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in automotive aftermarket service field; Workshop Management Experience (general process & organizational) preferential within OES environment (Manufacturer Franchised Workshops).
- Thinks in an interdisciplinary way and also assesses situations from a different stake holder perspective
- Computer literacy in Excel, Word & Power point are essential; SAP knowledge an advantage.
- Fluent in English, French and German are beneficial.