• Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
• Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage jobs.
• Ensure supplies are ordered for each job.
• Assist with quoting, project management, materials purchasing and quality checks.
• Ensure correct job numbers are used and that time records are correct.
• Provide oversight and check job estimates.
• You hold a degree in business administration or in a technical field, Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
• You possess at least (25) years of experience in a similar role.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management
• Can look beyond the initial customer enquiry and identify other business opportunities
• CAD drawing skills are an advantage but not essential
• Project management experience
• People management skills