1. Supervise preventative and predictive maintenance on trucks.
2. Advise on best cost effective way to carry out repair and maintenance.
3. Inspect trucks for defects or required repairs and safety features
4. Advise the Head of Logistics on trucks that requires major repairs or replacements.
5. Maintain safe working conditions as well as ensure compliance to occupational health and safety Regulations
6. Assist in preparing preventative and predictive maintenance schedules
7. Participate in the preparation of spare parts and operating budgets
8. Assist in risk management activities
9. Maintain vehicle maintenance and repairs logs and records
10. Supervise the maintenance team
i. OND/NCE Technical /Technical College Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
iii. Minimum of 5 years working experience on Mack trucks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
i. Good attitude and strong work ethic.
ii. Knowledge of Mack gear repair is an added advantage
iii. Good knowledge of MS office
iv. Detailed technical knowledge to manage the mechanic team