The Hydro-mechanical, electrical or electronic repair, test and servicing of customer-owned and Company-owned subsea controls equipment
•Carry out maintenance of customer and company owned equipment as defined in the applicable procedures.
• Ensure product quality is maintained by adherence to Company Standards & Procedures to achieve high customer satisfaction index.
• Responsible for Production Control Equipment, WOCS, Drilling equipment – assembly, repair and Factory Acceptance Testing(FAT)
• Responsible for pressure testing and fluid sampling
• Handle tasks relevant to core trade skills (tube fitting, electronic assembly etc.)
• Ensure all work is carried out in a safe manner, protecting the environment, health and security by complying with written COSHH Assessments, Risk Assessments (RA) or by carrying out any necessary risk assessments and Job Safety Analyses (JSA) prior to task commencement.
• Ensure that deliverables are completed within the specified timeline
•Recognised certification in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• Ability to interact with customers
• Good fault finding skill
• A proactive team player
• Strong written & oral communication skills
•Proficiency in report writing
•High energy level