Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Secondary school teachers must put together informative and engaging lesson plans for their subjects. Teachers use a variety of visual aids, textbooks and creative projects to gain student involvement. As technology becomes an increasingly large part of education, high school teachers may be required to have and teach computer skills.
Other duties may include:
- Making administrative and budget decisions
- Chaperoning classes and trips
- Prioritizing teaching methods
- Completing parent and student counseling
- Enforcing rules and disciplinary action
- Computer literate
- Job Type: Full Time
- Graduates in their various fields of interest
- With minimum of 1-3 years’ experience
- Be exposed to modern teaching technology and methodology
- Minimum of degree: HND/BA/BED/BSc in Yoruba language