DQC/SGL/ZM/007- ZONAL MANAGER
Our client, a leading manufacturer / recycler of finest quality of aluminum alloy ingots, pure lead, refined lead & lead alloy ingots, steel sheet & coil service centre based in nigeria seeks the services of a zonal manager for their agricultural commodity division.
Suitable candidate must have contacts with local buyers for the commodities like sesame seeds, dry ginger, dry hibiscus flower etc.
The ideal candidate would be someone with exceptional procurement experience in a global trading house with a minimum of 10-15years industry experience.
- The zonal manager is responsible for the growth of business in the region. He is responsible for achieving the desired top line growth of the company & maintains expenses.
- He is also responsible for all the assets of the company in the zone- customers, people, processes and physical.
- The candidate will be responsible for heading the procurement for a selected commodity for the entire country.
- Manages the daily activities of the zones, such as claim processing, marketing and auditing, loss prevention, and underwriting.
- Must have operated under volume targets, and have understanding of pricing and delivery models for the same.
- Must be aware of quality norms for each of the products, with differences for different clients
- Must be experienced in managing multiple warehouses in various locations.
- Leads and directs all branch staff.
- Candidate will be responsible for zonal management
- Must be able to implement an effective marketing and sales plan for the region
- Manage relationship with key partners
REPORTING LINE: Reports to the regional manager.
1. Min 10-15 yrs experience in procurement of sesame seeds, dry ginger, dry hibiscus flower etc.
2. Min bachelors / higher degree in education.
3. Well established contacts with local buyers.
4. Must be able to operate on excel & maintain reports.
5. Should be able to show and verify past performance credentials.
6. Able to work and lead a team of managers
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 15th November 2014.
Suitable candidates should send a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job code and job title as subject of the mail. Please all CVs must be sent in Microsoft word format. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.