COMMUNE WRITERS INT'L has 0 job opening(s) available
About COMMUNE WRITERS INT'L
Our Mission Statement:
• To offer help and support upcoming writers around the world.
• To inspire and help writers succeed in all their writing and publishing endeavors.
• To develop the writing abilities of both young and old people of all ages creating and sharing their words with the world at large.
• To create an environment in which writing can be appreciated by the widest possible public.
Our Vision Statement:
• To be the world’s foremost online hub on writing matters.
• To be the leading writing organization that will help writers fulfill their dreams and bring them to stardom.
• To be the leading writing foundation which will help little ones discover their writing skill and how to use it.
• To be the leading and trustworthy organization that will make writing a profession where writers can write to earn money and be happy doing what they love most.
Careerslip Reserve Vault
At Commune Writers Int'l, we recruit from time to time from talents (that have shown interest in working with us) stored in our Resume Reserve Vault. If we do not have a vacancy that interests you but would like an opportunity to join us, please submit your resume for future job considerations.Submit your Resume to our Reserve Vault