H. Hassan & Co. has 2 job opening(s) available
About H. Hassan & Co.
H. Hassan & Co. Law firm continues the tradition of providing top quality legal services since the first law office bearing the name H. Hassan & Co. was established in 1985. Our dedication to maintaining and growing a wide range of practice areas, all within the firm, enables us to offer the legal assistance needed to address clients’ needs. The firm's international clients comprise international financial institutions, international banks and regional financial leaders, insurance companies, companies in the energy sector, multinational consumer goods producers, retail markets, metals producers and traders, construction companies, either represented directly or via referrals from international law firms.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you and provide legal consultancy in our jurisdiction. In this respect, our legal services encompass the following:
• Advice on laws and regulations from the legal practice perspective;
• Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating agreements and documents; and
• Providing legal assistance and advice on various local legal matters. For the following reasons, we believe that we are ideally and uniquely qualified:
• H. Hassan & Co. Law Firm is experienced as local counsel of multinational corporations, banks and international financial institutions;
H. Hassan & Co. Law Firm has a huge experience in handling any type of litigation;
• The strength of the firm is developed in variety of projects, including M&A, banking law, competition law and antitrust, energy, telecommunications, labour law, real estate and intellectual property;
• We are one of the most experienced law firms in the jurisdiction in matters related to M&A, privatization, aviation and competition;
• Our practice includes a wide variety of practice areas, and our lawyers closely cooperate with each other in all matters where comprehensive approach is require or recommended.
• We provide a one-stop shop service for our clients that wish to retain our services on a long term basis.
Professional personnel are a condition for prompt and sound service. In H. Hassan & Co. Law Firm, we believe that our ability to meet the needs of our clients is fully supported by our non-legal staff. We also believe that there should be no language barrier for our clients. English, French, Russian, German, Greek, Croatian and Serbian are spoken by our attorneys. Translators in all world languages are always available for sound translation from languages not spoken by our attorneys. Our affiliation with the leading law firms from each jurisdiction in the region joined together in the South East Europe Legal Group, enables us to offer our clients coverage and superior legal services in the whole region.
Our Law Firm is also associated with companies and consultants of various scopes of professions. We cooperate with leading financial experts, architects, surgeons, psychologists, physicians and industrial property experts, including university professors of law, economy, machinery, medicine and construction.
We practice outsourcing for not strictly legal activities with the purpose to provide our clients with quick solution of their needs. In such course, we have developed a network of assistants and outside associates. However, it is always H. Hassan & Co. Law Firm that provides the client with the required service or information.
Our Law Firm has cooperated or cooperates with a number of international law firms, specialized in various practice areas. During the years of progressive international commercial and investment activity in the country i.e. since 1990, we have cooperated on various projects with leading international law firms.
Careerslip Reserve Vault
At H. Hassan & Co., we recruit from time to time from talents (that have shown interest in working with us) stored in our Resume Reserve Vault. If we do not have a vacancy that interests you but would like an opportunity to join us, please submit your resume for future job considerations.Submit your Resume to our Reserve Vault