**This position could be considered for a foreign service assignment.
- Calls and/or visits customers to identify needs, establish buying cycles and to create customer-supplier relationship
- Establish sale objectives and develop sales forecasts
- Develop sales strategies, increase profits and develop alliances with individual accounts
- Assigned specific accounts to increase sales and establish budgets
- Secures order taking into account delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment
- Point of contact for problem resolution with customers
- Work with customer engineers and specifications writers to obtain specification of Division products
- Prepares and conducts sales presentations
- Provide analysis of market intelligence
- May be assigned to field locations and require visits to rig sites
- May mentor less experienced sales professionals
o Mechanical degree or 5 years relevant experience.
o Minimum 3 years relevant experience from Cameron or direct applicable outside experience.
o Solid knowledge of Cameron equipment
o Good supervisory skills and the ability to motivate subordinates.
o High professional and personal development potential.
o Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
o Knowledge of the company standard computer hardware & software, conversant in SAP