Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Successful accountant will work to improve the efficiency and maximize the profitability of our organization, analyze and investigating annual and monthly financial accounts;
- undertaking financial administration;
- preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
- financial forecasting and risk analysis;
- liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients;
- negotiating business terms with clients and associated organisations;
- developing and managing financial systems/policies;
- administering payrolls;
- controlling income and expenditure;
- ensuring compliance with taxation legislation.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Keep financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good IT skills
- Analytical ability
- Numerical skills
- Excellent commercial sense and interest in business.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to; email@example.com stating the job position applied for in the subject header with their contact number.