The authenticity of this employer is yet to be ascertained by Careerslip.com Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Preparation of management account.
- Reviews accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations and makes or directs correcting entries.
- Provides technical support to outside auditors and governmental program auditors.
- Preparation and reconciliation of cash flow position.
- Posts data to various ledgers and journals
- Preparation of monthly payroll and attending to issues arising from payroll.
- Prepares reimbursement requests; prepares correspondence and expenditure reports, monitors related expenditures and ledgers; prepares annual expenditure reports.
- Monthly reconciliations of banks, creditors and salary accounts,
- Performs internal audits of accounts payable, payroll distribution, fixed assets, and cash.
- Liaison with auditors, banks and other companies on behalf of the company
- Supervision of the preparation of VAT, PAYE, Pension and WHT returns
- Analysis of the trial balance and reconciliation
Qualifications and Requirements :
- Minimum of HND/ B.SC in a relevant field
- A fast and vibrant learner.
- Professional qualifications might be an added advantage.