- Preparation of budget for Bilateral and Window 3 projects and uploading same in the oracle interface.
- Preparation and reviewing of financial statement on restricted projects.
- Checking, processing and reporting on returns and justifications of funds granted to IITA collaborators/partners.
- Raising of journals for adjustments necessary on various accounts and loading same on oracle interface.
- Attending to queries raised by budget officers on core restricted projects.
- Updating, reviewing and reconciling bill receivables from donor with the total grant income of restricted projects.
- Assist in the preparation of overhead charges to Bilateral and Window 3 projects.
- Assist in the checking of cashier’s cash balances as scheduled.
- Performing other duties that could be assigned from time to time.
- BSc. /HND in Accounting/Business Management.
- ICAN PE II will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of two (2) years work experience in a related role of a large organization.
- Excellent computer skills with good grasp of spreadsheets, word processing and other MS office applications with good knowledge of Oracle Applications.
- Excellent English reporting, writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to co-ordinate, prioritise and organize workload; take initiative and work under pressure.
- Good team spirit and also participate as a team member in accomplishment of duties.