Expert level knowledge required for assisting customers in architecting, planning, testing and deploying security solutions including the following:
- Proven experience selling consulting engagements which includes estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex technical topics to both executive and technical personnel
- An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers.
- Exceptional demonstrated consulting skills
- Enterprise end point security management and monitoring
- Knowledgeable in advanced security protection methodologies for information protection, intrusion detection, and vulnerability detection, and risk mitigation/remediation
- Large enterprise deployment experience in complex heterogeneous environments
The Cybersecurity Advisor is deeply connected with customers and helps customer account teams identify, pursue, and close strategic business development opportunities while continually driving add-on business within existing projects. To accomplish this, Cybersecurity Advisors must be effective in fostering executive level relationships. Cybersecurity Advisors help translate business requirements into technology requirements for inclusion in contracts and/or statements of work (SOW).
The Cybersecurity Advisor will be required to assist or provide technical quality oversight at various points throughout the cybersecurity lifecycle. To be successful, he or she must have proven experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction. The role requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in both expectation and crisis management. The Cybersecurity Advisor participates in customer cyber security strategic planning.
- Providing customer guidance during product and services sales cycle
- Driving successful solution deployments by ensuring proper business value and customer/partner satisfaction
- Owning governance and oversight for complex solution development and deployment
- Growing the business through mentoring, talent pipeline development, and community evangelism
- Driving operational excellence and innovation
- Creating new Public Sector solutions and offerings
- Candidates must have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Candidate must be willing to travel 50% or higher as demanded by the needs of our customers and our business.
- Candidates should have significant experience in related IT.
- Candidates should have significant experience in Public Sector, with a focus on national Government agencies.
- Candidates should have certification in, and experience using TOGAF, FEAF, Zachman or similar Enterprise Architecture frameworks.
- Candidates should have experience with pre-sales support, technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, testing, deployment, and governance.
- Candidates must have a demonstrated record of delivering business value.
- Candidates should have business process and people management skills or related experience.