Assistant Outlet Manager - Pool Kiosk - Al Qasr - Madinat Jumeirah Resort Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Diploma | 1 - 3 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Hospitality | Hospitality/Leisure
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Outlet Manager to join the Pool Kiosk at Al Qasr in Madinat Jumeirah. The main purpose of this role is to assist the Outlet Manager to manage all aspects of the Outlet including the selection, development and performance management of colleagues, optimising profits and increasing sales.
- Monitoring effectiveness of the workflow and sequence of service during service periods and providing hands-on support as and when required.
- Closely monitoring the cashiering function of the outlet to ensure compliance with the Jumeirah Cashiering Procedures.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction and responding to customer feedback and complaints ensuring Jumeirah and Madinat Jumeirah procedures for Customer Satisfaction Index and Complaint Handling are followed.
- Maintaining and actively using a database of customer details/history and other strategies that assist in guest recognition.
- Advising the Outlet Manager of any improvements needed in relation to restaurant operation including updates on the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Making suggestions to increase the market share for the Outlet.
- Conducting performance evaluation of colleagues, training, guiding, coaching and counselling of colleagues.
- Assisting in ensuring that colleagues are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the department objectives.
- Assisting in determining the necessary competence of colleagues and provide training or other actions to satisfy these needs.
- Providing constant coaching and counselling to colleagues to ensure their capability to meet the needs of the customer and the organisation.
- Monitoring the manning and competence level of selected colleagues to ensure sufficiency for the department to meet the needs of the organisation and customer.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have an internationally recognised diploma or degree in Hotel/Hospitality Management and with a minimum of 2 years experience working in a Food & Beverage Outlet, with pool operation, in a five star hotel.
You should have excellent interpersonal and communications skills with good command of the English language, both spoken and written. Proficiency in a second language would be an advantage.
It is essential that you are computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Cashiering Systems (Micros, HSI).
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which include: your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.