Assistant Outlet Manager - Vu's Restaurant - Jumeirah Emirates Towers Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Diploma | 1 - 3 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Administration & Office Support | Hospitality/Leisure
An exciting role has arisen for an Assistant Outlet Manager at Vu's Restaurant to assist the Outlet Manager to lead, plan, organise and direct all processes of the outlet to ensure the outlet provides quality food and beverage service that is consistent with the SBU's Operating Standards. Achieves maximum revenue and profit in line with budgeted and forecasted projections. Works all aspects of the floor, touching all points of service.
- Hands on operator that lives and leads the perfect guest experience, ensures the team are set up for success, and is responsible for assisting the OM/ GM in ensuring that all colleagues have full product knowledge.
- Is an ambassador for the brand at all times.
- Fully responsible and accountable for ensuring that all customers are served as per the brand standard. Assist the OM in continuously growing the business
- Responsible for ensuring that all paper work is kept up to date and filed correctly.
- Responsible for ensuring that all cash is safe guarded at all times and that all paper work is completed in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure that all orders are placed in time and in line with business requirements.
- Conduct an inventory count and input into Adaco.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly forecast in Outlet Manager's absence.
- Works closely with OM and TL to develop colleagues and spot stars of tomorrow.
- Communicates and logs all maintenance issues and ensures work is carried out.
- Conduct a brand audit and communicate the score. Assists the OM in action planning.
- Can fully understand a General Ledger and be able to highlight and investigate any issues.
- Monitors and coaches colleagues to be able to confidently conduct suggestive selling for items from the menu.
- In the Outlet Manager's absence ensures that all complaints are dealt with correctly without jeopardising the reputation of the brand.
- Has full control of a shift and ensures all brand standards are adhered to at all times.
- Ensures problems are dealt with immediately, with the support of OM.
- Is able to make decisions that positively effect the business and the colleague, Is flexible and open to change and discussion.
- Can fully manage the pass from FOH and communicate with all people.
- Supports the Outlet Manager in engagement with the team. Coaches and guides team in engaging with each other and colleagues at all times.
- Ensures that regular training is conducted within the outlet and that all colleagues are trained as per their job specification.
- To recruit, train and motivate employees. To maximise profitability by controlling labour and expenses and maximising revenue. Maintaining high morale within the department, creates presence for guests and colleagues alike.
- Prepares roster in line with budget and business requirements for OM approval.
- Is fully responsible for assisting the OM in ensuring that the outlet operates to the highest standard of cleanliness at all times.
In order to be considered for this role you should hold a recognised hotel diploma or equivalent and has a minimum of two years experience working as an Assistant Outlet Manager within a standalone/branded restaurants.
As well as the technical and financial skills, a detailed knowledge of food and beverage is essential for this role as well as a proven track record in launching new concepts and promotions, training and developing staff.
It is also essential that you have a good command of the English language (verbal and written) and a knowledge of at least one other European language. You will also have an experience of working in a multicultural environment as well as being IT literate.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which include: your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.