An exciting role has arisen in Burj Al Arab for a highly motivated and hard working individual. The main purpose of this position is to supervise and monitor all incoming suite reservations, assisting the Reservations and Revenue Manager in forecasting and training. Applying yield management to maximize the hotel revenue
Your key duties will include:
- Being able to be a continual source of information, help and assistance to all guests.
- Having a full and comprehensive knowledge of the hotel facilities
- Maintaining a high level of communication and feedback within the department.
- Identifying and anticipating guest needs and requirements.
- Abiding by all policies and procedures as stated in the Guest Services SOP Manual.
- Reporting to duty punctually and in accordance with the issued department duty roster.
- Being able to adhere the Guest Services Grooming and Uniform Standards at all times.
- Abiding by the Burj Al Arab and the Company's policies and procedures.
- Abiding to the Burj Al Arab's Health and Safety Policies.
In order to be considered for this role you will ideally possess a Bachelors degree qualification in Hotel Management. It is essential that you are able to demonstrate at least two years experience in Room Reservations preferably on supervisory level is essential.
You will have a very strong command of the English language (verbal and written). Computer literacy with knowledge of MS Office, Property Management System (preferably Opera and Synxis).
You should have a passion in training and developing people, are flexible and a team player. You will also be a dynamic, decision maker and handles complaint individual.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.