Brand Communications Manager Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 3 - 5 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Marketing / Advertising / Branding | Advertising / Media
- Provides strategic input and direction for the brand, develops style guides, templates, and other necessary brand materials while keeping the company’s vision, mission, and objectives in mind.
- Formulates and implements public relations strategy, selects and manages communications with external agencies, as well as develop media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities.
- Develops and periodically updates marketing strategy for all products and services.
- Ensures a constant provision of high quality customer service monitors the delivery of brand direction and recommends areas of improvement.
- Identifies and evaluates specific channels that may be used for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Oversees and guides marketing and promotion activities in the organization.
- Ensures that all communication and marketing efforts are in line with vision, mission,ambition and brand strategy.
- Undertakes the necessary monitoring and evaluation activities in order to determine the success of communications strategies. Monitors market trends and oversees all advertising and marketing activities.
- Builds relationships and contacts with relevant print, broadcast and organizations.
- Responds to all media enquiries in a timely and accurate fashion and undertakes proactive media engagement.
- Oversee the production of all print and electronic materials such as brochures, annual report and website updates.
- Efficiently manages the company’s website including overall positioning, content and messaging.
- Responsible for the achievement of the department goals and financial objectives and reports progress to the Senior Management.
- Develops short and long term budget for the department, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate delivery.
- Stays abreast of developments in the fields of brand, communications and marketing field.
- Coordinates activity at both a strategic and tactical level within all departments in the company to ensure marketing and communications ideas and opportunities are maximized.
- Leading and supervising
- Working with people
- Adhering to principles and values
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communication information
- Writing and reporting
- Applying expertise and technology
- Delivering results and meeting customers expectation
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Formulating strategies and concepts