Our client, an E-commerce company is seeking to engage the services of qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of a Business Development Manager.
- Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, defining warehouse strategies for appropriate inventory accuracy, eliminating obsoletes.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities and sourcing new potential products.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Planning and overseeing new initiatives and projects.
- Forecast the need for products on SKU level and plan for manufacturing and production of the products.
- Make sure our products are following all local regulations necessary.
- Drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales.
- University degree in business, marketing, operation or related field.
- 10 years experience in e-commerce or consulting around Sales/Manufacturing/Logistics/Supply Chain or Distribution.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Analytical, Organised and Process-oriented.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint or similar tools.
- Must be earning between ₦1,000,000 - ₦1,500,000 on current job.