- Assist the company in establishing and expanding business opportunity by providing information on local market, international market, establish contacts, business tool and funding opportunities
- Undertake direct industry research and economic market analysis to determine economic development as well as provide recommendations on new products and business opportunities
- Help create business development industry database -Develop opportunity for seminars and presentation by Nigeria Machine tools
- Prepare and maintain information requested by potential investors
- Generate and qualify leads
- Source and develop client referrals
- Make presentations of company products/ services to current & potential clients
- Co-ordinate site visits for client
- Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales of company products/ services
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Follow up on sales activity
- BSc./HND in any feild.
- Adequate experience in business development
- Preferably Female
- Between 22-28years of age.