Business Intelligence And Analytics Delivery Lead Full Time
England - Coventry, United Kingdom | Bachelor's Degree | 1 - 3 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Banking / Finance / Insurance | Banking / Financial Services
Reporting to the Head of SAS Platforms and Innovation , the Business Intelligence and Analytics Delivery Lead will be responsible for working with stakeholders, delivery teams and executives across the business to assess and formalise Analytics requirements and manage the delivery of a range of solutions in a number of Analytics and BI toolsets.
This will include managing and maintaining the delivery through to inception and leading on approach, product choice, business benefit and alignment to Barclays and BIS strategic road map.
The Business Intelligence and Analytics Delivery Leads s trong appreciation for how BI and Analytics is used within targeting, performance management and the sales process will enable them to break large pieces of complex work into simple tasks and negotiate with other team members around responsibilities for the constituent elements
An excellent and proven track record of the successful delivery of technical project delivery.
· Demonstrate a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving, and able to influence this behaviour onto team members and other support teams.
· Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate complex information in simple terms in both written and face-to-face communication for the management of stakeholders and the support of other support teams.
· Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· The role holders must excel at Project Management and leadership
· The role holder must be able to extract clear and concise requirements and translate those to stakeholders, executives, power users and very technical staff to ensure the optimal delivery.
· The role holder must show a good understanding of IT and technologies used in the delivery of BI and Analytics and must strive to continually improve their knowledge of their field and pushing the boundaries of new technologies.
· High level of initiative and problem solving skills.
· Excellent organisation skills is a must
· Fully versed in all standard office applications including Microsoft Visio
· Excellent in stakeholder engagement, management and communication is key for this role