- Concept development and setting up layout/geometry.
- Organize preliminary drawings, plans, elevations and sections.
- Experience with Civil/Structural and Concrete detailing CAD work.
- Experience with Road detail of plans, profiles, cross sections and Earth work.
- Develop plot plans and update information.
- Structural detailing and visual presentations.
- Overlay bathymetry, satellite images, grids and coordinate system.
- Plotting survey data points to generate contours, bathymetric or topographic (from excel to CAD or from CAD to excel).
- Collaborate with geotechnical’s engineers for borehole layout plans, profiles and sections.
- 3D Solid modeling of unique concept and geometry of engineering concepts.
- Execute 3D solid modeling for presentation and volume calculations.
- Understands Drawing numbering system and technical document control.
- Organize drawing files on designated folder structures with other related technical documents.
- Understand and work with survey setting out points/plotting/extracting.
- Graduate of with technical degree in CAD Design or Engineering Discipline.
- 10 to 15 years CAD work experience.
- Has major experience in Civil CAD work with sufficient knowledge to also cover CAD work of other disciplines, piping, mechanical and electrical in nature.