Defines local short and medium-term objectives for the respective category.
Implement global GTM strategies in a locally relevant way, considering different consumer needs and distribution channels. Drive cross-functional marketing execution.
Influence the development of global GTM strategies through providing clear and relevant commercial input. Collaborate regularly with global and local counter parts to identify business opportunities
- Delivers a complete GTM proposition/ local category marketing plan (product, pricing, communication tools, activation tools, Sports Marketing support, etc.) to his/her Sales team, and supports the sell-in process to key accounts (samples, eCatalogue, virtualization, …)
- Manages the cross-functional working relationships with other Marketing disciplines and the distribution channel teams effectively to ensure timely delivery of the GTM propositions
- Coordinate EM and deliver clear and substantive commercial input and market specific needs to the global teams according to the process timelines
- Maintains regular analytics on the sell-in and sell-through performance of his/her category as well as the ROI on communication investments
- Proactively manages the consolidation of information with his respective colleagues in other regional operational units.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Cross functional marketing knowledge and experience in sport/fashion/lifestyle business
- Consumer-focused with product understanding with an understanding of balancing brand and commercial aspects to build channel specific GTM solutions
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business, ideally with marketing and sales focus
- 3-4 years of Merchandising Experience, cross-functional Marketing and/or Sales experience
- Fluent in English (writing and verbal), preferred Arabic and French
- Strong presentation skills, Outlook and Word: Basic; Excel and PowerPoint: advanced