- Executive / Top Management
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 7 - 10 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
MSBM is currently undergoing an aggressive growth phase and require an experienced and skillful person to lead the overall operations in Nigeria. Reporting to the Board of Directors, this person must be able to work autonomously and have a proven successful track record in managing a medium sized company in Nigeria.
- To be responsible for the resources allocations and strategic planning in line with business goals.
- Ensure quality control of all company output as pertains to customer acquisition and delivery of services.
- To promote growth via increase in revenue, reduced costs and improved operational efficieny.
- Set operational and/or performance goals for each department/company which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long term goals.
- Establish and monitor performance reporting systems.
- Establish the groups International Head Office to provide corporate services for it's Nigeria and UK operations.
- Monitor department/company performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made.
- Ensure activities comply with organizational requirements for quality.
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for business unit product and services.
- Direct short-term and long range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- To provide corporate, financial and business advice and recommendations with regards to company policies, matters of law and corporate risk and compliance, and to ensure all works and business activities are in compliance to all regulatory requirements.
- To formulate system, procedures and policies to ensure smooth running of business and operations.
- To foster good relationship with the principal, working closely with the principal and meeting the business requirements and operational specifications of the principal.
- Able to work independently and to plan, coordinate, implementation and control of strategic plan approved by Board of Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- An MBA or MSC will be an added advantage
- At least 7-10 year(s) of working experience in Ladership Position or related field.
- Preferably Senior Managers with strong Accounting experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Full-Time position(s) available.