Vendor-Focused Knowledge and Relationships:
· Program and Product Advocate – Become an expert in the resale programs for one or more Vendors through knowledge of the Vendors’ products and programs.
· Deal Champion – Participate in or facilitate discussions and flow of information between Vendors, Client Sales and the Pre-Sales Technical Architects, the client engagement team, or the client as necessary.
· Communication – Work with Vendors to create quotes and own the process to obtain the best available pricing and other resell terms; Leverage the opportunity to interact and build deep Vendor relationships.
· May be onshore or offshore.
· May be focused on one or more clients.
· Product and Program Counsel – Provide clients and engagement teams with factual information and analysis on various technology solutions that support our client needs.
· Be a prime contact for our clients - identifying opportunities for resale and supporting same (quoting, ordering, logistics, services, invoicing support); creating /maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in all client related situations; Identify and escalate any client issue as appropriate; Work to gain knowledge about the client’s business and relevant processes (e.g. procurement) and document information; Understand engagement economics.
Support Configure-Quote-Purchase-Invoice lifecycle:
o Bill of Materials to Quote – Work with the Technical Architect to finalize solution configuration required to develop the BoM. This includes working with the resale services business in support of our client engagements as well.
o Convert BOMs into a quote Vendor Quote.
o Generate Client Quote from Vendor Quote using appropriate pricing strategies in coordination with Client Sales.
o Support process to get Purchase Orders approved with client signature on Quotes
o Coordinate submission of Vendor Order.
o Manage final invoicing activities required to get payment from clients.
Client Knowledge and Relationships:
· Experience and Innovation – Develop deep understanding of the Resell business process and be able to communicate the process and alternatives to Clients and Client Teams.
· Execution Excellence – Delivery Client superior service around order management for resale transactions.
· Account Management – Where requested, provide customized information, reports, or other forms of support; Leverage account experience and knowledge to build deep relationships.
Logistics, Deal Shaping and Execution:
· Supervise Order Fulfillment – Manage primary responsibility for overseeing the order process – from quote to contract to delivery to invoicing and post delivery support.
· Trade-In Management – shape deals to take advantage of all available trade-in incentive programs offered by vendors.
· Shipping Logistics – coordinate custom shipping requirements (e.g., Freight Forwarding, post-dated ship dates, client provided shipping) on behalf of client.
· Disposal – provide disposal services for decommissioned product as required by client.
· Returns Management – Management of order excess returns, DOA returns, RMA returns, Disposal returns.
· Identify, track, and position opportunities to sell maintenance renewal agreements with Clients
· Managing the process to renew maintenance agreements for equipment previously resold by Accenture.
· Provide support to clients to manage inventory, service levels, renewal dates, and other aspects of our clients’ Maintenance contracts.
· Take inputs from Systems Architects and/or Clients for field and operational Resale services for Statement of Work and Quote creation:
o Put together standard quotes for services based on our repository of standard services.
o For non-standard resale services opportunities, as the requirement for deviation comes from the pre-sales activity, document requirements for input into a non-standard scope of work or statement of work and feed it into the Operations team for completion (time/effort/pricing) or into the Field Services team for completion (time/effort/pricing).