Job Vacancy at a Confidential Company
- Manufacturing / Production
- Executive / Top Management
- Minimum Qualification
- MBA / MSc
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
Compliance Director Job Purpose: Accomplishes compliance business objectives by producing value-added employee results; offering information and opinion as a member of senior management; integrating objectives with other business units; directing staff.
Compliance Director Job Duties:
• Accomplishes compliance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
• Develops compliance organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Establishes compliance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Develops compliance financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Protects assets by establishing compliance standards; anticipating emerging compliance trends; designing improvements to internal control structure.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing regulations; recommending new procedures; complying with legal requirements.
• Attracts new clients by maintaining state-of-the-art compliance programs; bringing compliance recognition to the company; providing leadership in the industry.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances compliance and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: People Management, Dealing with Complexity, Developing Budgets, Requirements Analysis, Operations Research, Developing Standards, Legal Compliance, Technical Leadership, Quality Management, Financial Planning and Strategy