In a customer-facing environment, lead a cross-functional processing implementation project team of technical and non-technical electronic payment processing experts from both MasterCard and our customer. Deliver standard through complex implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
Position is based in Lagos (Nigeria), working with Middle-East and Africa region customers, focus on West Africa.
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
• Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers’ and MasterCard’s processing systems and platforms.
• Define scope, plan and drive customer processing implementation projects of new electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
• Act as processing implementation advisor, to customers’ processing support staff. Provide guidance to execute all necessary processing implementation activities.
• Define processing set-ups for Settlement / Funds transfer, Interchange, billing and other processing related areas in accordance with MasterCard’s processing standards, specifications and rules.
• Execute extensive and comprehensive initial end-to-end processing system impact analyses.
• Handle multiple key customer processing implementation projects in parallel, including key implementations (key customers, key markets, key services / products
• Define, create, maintain and document standard and non-standard key customer processing implementation processes.
• Provide training to CIS organization, other MasterCard organizations and the customer.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Five to seven years of “Information Technology” system knowledge, with strong understanding of network technology, applications, and project management. • Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge.
• Strong understanding of MasterCard’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles.
• Strong understanding of the 4 party model and the full transaction lifecycle for MasterCard brands
• Ability to interact well with the customer, Sr. and Executive management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment
• Self Starter with ability to work independently
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to drive change in a technical work environment
• Ability to coordinate processing theory /principles with business impact
• Ability to lead matrix organizations and cross functional teams
Domestic and international travel"