- You partner with the local businesses and work closely with management to understand operational processes and to identify likely risks.
- You ensure local compliances with Millicom’s legal and regulatory directives.
- You identify and anticipate potential problem areas / risks (security, legal…) and you offer suitable solutions.
- You provide expertise and are a resource in spreading the knowledge between all different business ventures and countries.
- You guarantee accuracy on the administrative and legal matters and support the elaboration of reports to Millicom.
- You will help prepare for the integration of the business into the Millicom Group.
-You have strong management and relationship skills.
-You possess solid decision-making skills, a high degree of ownership and the ability to act in a fast moving environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills both in writing and oral
- MS Office Skills.
- You are detailed oriented.
- You hold a master degree or equivalent
- You are fluent in English. Spanish and French are considered an advantage
- You have minimum 3 years of corporate governance experience