Corporate Sales Manager Full Time
FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 3 - 5 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Sales/Business Development | Hospitality/Leisure
Corporate Sales Manager
Selling a memorable experience in an authentic location is the essence of a Corporate Sales Managers role at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Your professionalism and knowledge of the Hotel will reflect positively in how you present the property. Building strong relationships will create a bond, ensuring your clients will always stay with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Director of Corporate Sales, the Corporate Sales Manager’s job is to achieve and surpass the agreed targets for the Sales Team through effective selling and development of existing and new business opportunities for Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, in turn maximising room nights and revenue for The Group. This should be done in accordance with Fairmont Hotels and Resorts standards of performance. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Fairmont Hotels
• Position Fairmont Dubai as the Six Simple Standards leader
• Deliver the Fairmont Service Promise core beliefs and Occupational Health and Safety policies
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with all accounts to ensure that client expectations are exceeded
• Maintain, acquire and develop new and existing accounts to increase “The Groups” market share through research, telesales, existing databases etc.
• Explore business opportunities and convert them into room nights and revenue
• Remain up to date with regional and international developments and convert these into sales opportunities for “The Group”
• Acquire and maintain a working knowledge and market intelligence of competition portfolio
• Oversee the preparation and distribution of sales communication plans associated with the launch of any new brands or products within Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
• Collate, send and follow up proposals, contracts and credit agreements
• Check that all content produced by any of the Sales Team, internally or externally, is always in keeping with Fairmont standards of procedure, best practice and company policy
• Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports highlighting particular performance issues with accounts or markets, suggesting analysis and proposed remedial actions
• Work with The Group management team to develop and implement strategic and tactical sales plans across “The Group’s” portfolio and all market areas.
• Actively manage personal and teams Sales Activity targets
• Oversee the preparation of sales promotions and broadcasts and actively follow up sales opportunities
• Ensure that account information is up to date in the corporate systems (Opera, CDMS etc.) within the sales team
• Use corporate management systems to provide maximum benefit for the sales team
• Organisation, participation and agreed follow up will be required for exhibitions, road-shows, business trips, workshops/training courses, site inspections and client events.
• Maintain and grow all company loyalty programs.
• Use clear communication across all channels and all aspects of work
• Ensure the highest standards of professionalism and courtesy is extended to colleagues and partners at all times
• Provide assistance to colleagues with any other duties when requested or when necessary
• Adhere to standards of performance, best practice and all company policies
• Actively practice and promote good time management and organisation skills
• Ensure that deadlines are always adhered to
• Always thoroughly prepare for engagements, both internal and external, and represent Fairmont Hotels and Resorts in a professional manner
• Adherence to grooming standards to ensure a professional corporate image is maintained
- Previous Sales experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications andor relevant computer applications required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation