Country Head, Solution Delivery & Service Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 10 - 15 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Executive / Top Management | Banking / Financial Services
The Country Head oversees the Solution Delivery for smooth implementation of Solutions and Service for a best-in-class experience in service management for key clients of Iraq.
You will be responsible for ensuring the quality, consistency and value of the services/solutions delivered to clients and also to internal stakeholders such as Origination & Client Coverage (OCC), Channel Management, Transaction Banking Sales, Product Management, Operations, Client Service Group etc.
Working closely with the country TB Head to implement the TB Agenda in Iraq, the Country Head will be responsible for the implementation of the strategic agenda for Solution Delivery and Service.
The role holder is responsible for all aspects of people management within the team, including capacity planning and preparation of budgets meeting commitments to stakeholders. You will also oversee the preparation of the budget and action plans for Iraq.
In addition, the role holder will be expected to actively participate in the sales process for key clients and will also act as sponsor/steering committee member for key mandates.
The Country Head, Solution Delivery and Service is part of the Transaction Banking Leadership Team in Iraq. You will need to be capable of deputizing for the TB Head during his/her absence and have the relevent skills to act as Country TB head on an interim basis to fill leadership gaps.
The Country Head, Solution Delivery and Service should also be capable of deputizing for the Regional Head of Solution Delivery and Service as and when required.
Provides direction to the team
- Creates a high achieving culture in the Country
- Is viewed as a role model by his/her team
- Actively participates in Regional SD&S meetings
- Viewed as a role model by his/her peers
- Deputizes for TB Head during absences, as required
- Achieves early engagement of Solution Delivery and Service in the sales process in the Country
- Actively participates to meetings and presentations
- Leads team meetings and presentations
- Actively participates in client governance around key mandates
Client Relationship Management:
- Visits key clients periodically throughout the year
- Solution Delivery and Service proactively reduces the time to first revenue and expands the value of revenue defended
- Solution Delivery and Services plays a key role in ensuring optimal revenue realisation-Visits one key per month
- Service teams proactively engage with clients and Sales Managers to ensure that expected revenues are delivered
- Solution Delivery and Service achieves annual financial KPIs
- Solution Delivery and Service teams actively support the commercialization of channels and the drive to STP
- Country achieves full channel commercialization and enhances STP rates in line with global targets
- Raises the profile of Solution Delivery and Service locally, regionally and globally-Comprehensive stakeholder understanding of the Solution Delivery and Service value proposition
- Staff turnover rate below TB turnover rate in Region (target)
- Team consistently achieves year on year improvement in engagement
- Active management of key talent across the region
- Proactive talent management practiced, inclusive of succession plans in place for all key roles
- All staff in the country fully trained and equipped with the skills to execute their roles
Generic measures of the role (includes both qualitative and quantitative metrics):
- Country meets all Solution Delivery and Service KPIs
- Country Head makes a material contribution to the advancement of the global SD&S proposition
- Possess leadership skills; demonstrable previous experience of having managed people
- Advanced Client Relationship Management skills
- Strong communication skills in both English and Arabic preferred
- Strong team ethics
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Advanced project management skills
- Understanding of the Banks core products
- Advanced IT awareness and capability
- Strong service management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Good understanding of market practices/business processes
- Advanced awareness of competitors market behaviour