The authenticity of this employer is yet to be ascertained by Careerslip.com Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- research – using mathematical modelling to work out whether new developments and innovations would work and be cost effective
- design – turning research ideas into technical plans for prototypes using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-assisted engineering (CAE) software
- testing – collecting and analysing data from tests on prototypes
- modifying designs and re-testing – this process can go through several stages before a product is ready for manufacture or installation
- reporting – writing or presenting regular progress reports for project managers and clients.
You might look at a range of features when developing ideas for a new product, such as:
- usability and safety
- strength and reliability
- the 'look' and 'feel'
- efficiency and cost
- maintenance and life span.
All Applicants are to reside in Lagos.