Digital Communications Manager Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 7 - 10 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Executive / Top Management | Airline / Aviation
In this role you will be required to manage and implement Emirates Group's digital technology strategy. You will be required to ensure alignment with the business strategies of client stakeholders and in synergy with the strategies and plans of Corporate Communications (CC).
You will be responsible for the investment of agreed advertising budgets via all online media, to help meet designated brand and business objectives. This includes overseeing the allocations and management of a group of brands, internet spend per annum to help meet each brands marketing objectives within the Group.
In this role you will be accountable for many key areas for example:
- Brand Management
Management and implementation of the digital technology strategy ensuring digital solutions are on-brand, integrated, cost-efficient and aligned with the objectives and plans of Corporate Communications team.
- Corporate Identity
Manage and monitor in conjunction with Manager Advertising, PR, Sponsorship (Specialist team) and VP Shared Services the protection, development and rollout of the brand strategy across all online customers touch points.
- Integrated Communications.
To work closely with all Corporate Communications teams to ensure synergy and consistency of Emirates Group image and strategy across all communication disciplines. To encourage the integration of advertising campaigns across client brands to enhance the impact, cohesion and cost-effectiveness of communication. To particularly work closely with Sponsorship, Events and Public Relations to ensure Group sponsorship opportunities are maximised online
- In order to apply for this role, you must have the following:
- A degree with a specialisation in Digital Communication.
- A qualification from a professional marketing institution such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing would be an advantage.
- 8+ years experience as an Account Manager/Director in an international interactive agency managing online marketing activities.
- Expertise in production of quality Online development, understanding of different programming languages and how they affect web build as well as the user experience.
- Experience of content management systems and campaign tools.
- The job holder must a highly organised, be a self-starter with strong customer, stakeholder management skills.
- Must have the ability to influence and negotiate to a senior level
- Have excellent leadership qualities.