MC UAE Digital Marketing Manager will be leading digital marketing initiatives, e-detailing and share point based activities. (S)He will be involved in planning, budgeting and approval of affiliates’ digital marketing plans. (S)he will be responsible for providing analytical reports on different initiatives’ performance and KPIs.
In this role the Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Digital Marketing projects’ management in MC UAE in collaboration with digital marketing leads in MC markets.
- Managing the e-Detailing implementation and staff training with EEMEA digital marketing team.
- Provide monthly analytical reports on different digital activities in MC UAE using available web analytics tools.
- Provide necessary training / updates to ensure high competency levels.
- Responsible for MC UAE Touch Point site and all other share point based sites; including development, update, training, etc.
- Be responsible for the development, maintenance and update of “Roche Arabia” website (i.e. site owner), coordinate with Communications department (content owner) and other departments when required.
- Be responsible for the development, maintenance and update of “Affiliates’ Intranet sites”, coordinate with Communications department (content owner) and other departments when required.
- Provides support/ advice to marketing teams in preparation of annual digital marketing plans, selection of appropriate digital tools.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- A business or science degree is required; post graduate business degree is a plus.
- At least three years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare industry.
- Track record of project management experience in a complex and multiple project environment
- Appreciates the diversity of working across multiple countries.
- Excellent presentation skills are a must.
- Familiar with different platforms, content management and digital/ analytics tools
- Superior English verbal and written communication skills.