Director, Corporate Sales Full Time
FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
Abu Zaby [Abu Dhabi], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 3 - 5 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Hospitality | Hospitality/Leisure
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Responsible for managing and maximizing corporate accounts out of the UAE
- Provide market feedback regarding competition activities in the UAE
- Exceed personal sales goals, monthly, quarterly, annually, through account development and maintenance, regular sales calls, entertainment and sales trips/tradeshows
- Support goals, objectives, and philosophies of Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
- Develop lead sources through prospecting, solicitation, referrals, trace files, and cold calls.
- Conducts site inspections with prospective and existing clients
- Develops and implements new sales strategies, tactics and action plans for account base
- Coordinate and financially manage sales trips, including reports or activity pertaining to the specific market
- Maintain active membership in industry related organizations and associations pertaining to the specific market
- Assist other sales and catering managers and refer group and catering leads and other sources of business for hotel through active solicitation of account base
- Responsible to submit weekly sales report to the Director of Sales
- Maintain and update current account information in Opera and hard files
- Involvement in industry Functions and/or trade shows, FAM visits and Industry Events
- Support and perform to Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, Company Sales and Marketing Standards.
- Assist with any other duties as requested by supervisors and management
- Bachelors degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred
- Experience handling Corporate Sales especially in the Abu Dhabi Market
- Minimum of 3 years hotels sales management experience required.
- Additional experience in the hospitality industry an asset