It is a full time position. S/he reports to the COP. The M&E Director will provide leadership in all M&E activities, support program development and see to the successful implementation of a Performance Management Plan (PMP) andthe project M&E plan.
1. Support the implementation of monitoring and evaluation plans and budgets
2. Coordinates the aggregation, analysis and reporting of M&E data generated from the project.
3. Contribute to the implementation and review of effective monitoring and project activities against agreed project deliverables
4. Lead preparation of quarterly, bi-annual, and annual reports and other data reporting activities as may be required.
5. Contributes to the preparation and timely submission to the donors of annual work plans as well as technical reports
6. Undertake periodic review of the implementation and operation of the monitoring and reporting mechanism; including the preparation of best practices and lessons learned
7. Monitors data quality and ensures that data areaudit worthy. Conduct data quality training for project staff.
8. Directly supervise all the state teams and facilitate, monitor and mentor them in maintaining high standards of performance in all their local M&E activities.
9. Provide timely feedback on programme reports and other documents relating to programmes and to sub-partners
10. Maintain up to date accurate records on MIS data and programme indicators at all levels
1. A degree in Social sciences, Health, Development Studies, Statistics, Research Methods or related disciplines. Possession of higher degrees-MPH, Ph.D will be added advantage. Preference will be given to candidates with proven experiences in OVC and HIV/AIDS programming.
2. Minimum of 8years' experience in managing large OVC programs with significant experience in evaluations and impact reporting to donors, especially USAID and other Partners.
3. Excellent communication skills in oral and written English language.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including SPSS, Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point,