Director Of Revenue - Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Sales/Business Development | Hospitality/Leisure
As the result of both continuing company and colleague growth we are seeking a Director of Revenue for Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Monitor RevPAR index and provide critical analysis of hotel's performance.
- Lead the Revenue team and work with Sales team in the development of long and short-term revenue strategies
- To drive the ongoing growth of RevPAR market share.
- Develop and maintain a robust and current knowledge of the SBU's marketplace and competitive environment.
- Deliver accurate operational and financial rooms revenue forecasts.
- Prepare annual rooms revenue budget and co-author with Director of Business Development the SBU's annual Sales, Marketing and Revenue plan.
- Be actively involved in the creation of weekly and monthly forecasts for catering, F&B and Spa performance and give recommendations for the optimization of RevPASM, RevPASH and RevPATBH.
- Determine optimal business mix forthe hotel
- Optimise levels of business from each market segment and distribution channel, working with the Director of Business Development to direct the SBU's sales efforts accordingly.
- Chair weekly and monthly Revenue Strategy meetings in order to formulate and disseminate strategies and tactics.
- Maintain awareness of competitors' retail prices and observe their pricing strategies.
- Ensure familiarity with and adherence to Jumeirah Group Revenue Management standards and guidelines throughout the SBU.
The ideal applicant will:
- Possess and utilize his/her inter-personal skills, training and leadership qualities for the development, support and monitoring of revenue activities in the Gulf Region
- Set high personal performance standards
- Plan, organize and use a systematic approach to getting things done
- Possess the ability to be a team player and have experience influencing teams to achieve and exceed targets
- Prioritize actions and manage tasks through to completion and develop contingency plans where necessary
- Possess the ability to adapt quickly and positively to new situations and changing circumstances
Ideally you should have a minimum of:
- Three years experience in 5* Luxury Resort.
- Experience in Hotel Front Office/Reservations/Sales environment at a Middle to Senior Management level
- 2- 3 years experience in a Resort/Commercial Strategic Business Unit in a five star environment as Revenue Manager
The successful applicant will have a Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management or Marketing.
An MBA would be highly desirable.
The applicant must be proficient in:
- Written and spoken English. (Additional Arabic/European languages will be an advantage)
- MS Office applications, Windows Operating System, Revenue Management and Yield Systems and Delphi (Catering Systems).
Ideally you should have:
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills with an acute ability to interpret data.
- Experience in forecasting, pricing, budgeting, analyzing booking trends and pace and market segmentation.
- A clear understanding of interrelationships between Revenue Management, Finance, Sales, Marketing and Loyalty.
- A high level of commercial awareness at a business and economic level.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and situations.
- A self reliant drive with minimal control and direction interventions.
- Integrity and be able to display the ability to stand by your convictions.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight ticket, medical and dental coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.