Guest Services Manager, Butlers - Burj Al Arab (UAE Nationals Only) Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Diploma | 1 - 3 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Customer Service | Hospitality/Leisure
An exciting position has arisen for a Guest Services Manager to join the Butlers Team at the Burj Al Arab. The main purpose of this role is to ensure all guest requirements are met and exceeded through high level of management and proactive leadership.
- Recognising all repeat and important guests, and builds rapport in order to develop personal guest contact, obtain preferences and pro-actively anticipate guest needs and requirements.
- Maintaining open line communication and ensures guest complaints and feedbacks are handled effectively and efficiently by supervising team members, delegating responsibilities and liaising with other related departments.
- Leading, motivating and continuously developing the Butler Team in order to maximise colleague productivity, departmental revenue, guest satisfaction and department Colleague Opinion Survey scores.
- Conducting regular quality checks on the floor receptions and butler pantries to ensure standards and consistency are maintained to the highest level at all times.
- Overview the Annual Vacation Plan, Weekly Duty Rosters and special staffing requirements.
- Managing (monitor and assess) the team performance.
- Ensuring that the team adhere to all hotel and company standards, Business conduct and ethics, policies and procedures including Health & Safety policies, Butler's Grooming Standards, punctuality/attendance procedures and Quality standards.
- Diploma or Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Experience working in a multi cultural environment
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office, Property Management System (preferably Opera) and Stores Software i.e. Adaco
- High level of written and verbal business English
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a 5-star environment
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; live out allowance, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.