- The driver shall strictly observe traffic rules and regulation and maximum speed.
- The driver shall maintain assigned vehicles always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and /or cleaning of assigned vehicles shall be done and scheduled properly for the convenience of the client.
- The driver shall always drive the vehicles safely and comfortably and must exercise defensive driving while on the road to prevent accident. Reckless driving shall be sufficient ground for driver’s recall and consequently be a cause of termination.
- The driver shall observe strictly the company rules and regulation, policies and directives and instruction of the company.
- Minimum of O’ Level Certificate (SSCE)
- Have a valid professional class driver’s license
- Must have good knowledge of major roads in Lagos
- Must have 2-3 years driving experience