E - Commerce Manager (Emirates Holidays) Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 7 - 10 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Information Technology | Airline / Aviation
Responsible for the commercialisation of the E-Commerce effort for communication, interaction and purchasing services via the Internet. This includes the development of strategic business plans to support and achieve the commercial e-commerce objectives, the implementation of the plan and ensuring adequate customer service is delivered.
- Develop, implement and drive the online strategic business plan to provide direct sales channel revenue and to achieve distribution cost savings, ensuring recommendations are sought from Sales Managers and that business cases introduce and/or review the pricing strategy to provide a value proposition to the channel.
- Develop and manage local online commercial relationships within the Affiliate Marketing Program and Online Travel Agents and leverage these to identify new revenue streams and increase sales conversions.
- Implement commercial contracts and ensure that these, and existing agreements, are maintained and administered in a professional manner. Manage and ensure local incentive payments or trigger threshold payments to Online Travel Agents, Affiliate Networks and CUGO partners dealt with promptly.
- Honours Degree in an e-commerce, business or tourism related subject.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in an airline/OTA or other E-commerce environment.
- Specific knowledge of the sales environment of an airline/travel industry, including an understanding of the Internet, E-Commerce, Direct Sales and Marketing.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Email / Database marketing, Search marketing, Affiliate marketing and relevant digital distribution mechanics would be preferred.
- Knowledge of E-commerce distribution practices and regulatory environment as they pertain to Internet is essential.
- Familiarity with digital best practices in web implementation is a must.
- Experience in improving website conversion, including a background using and managing advanced interactive technologies will be an advantage