Electrical/Water Systems Technician ('EWST') AHEWST 004 Full Time
Lagos, Nigeria | OND | 1 - 3 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Mechanical or Industrial Engineering | Agriculture/Poultry/Fishing
Our Client Aqua Harvest Limited. (“AH”) is a startup aquaculture project with annual production capacity of 1,000 tons of Catfish (African Clarias, Heteroclarias and Claresse). Standing on approximately 4 acres of land area in Eredo Local Government Area of Lagos, AH is equipped with state of the art flow through system, a staff canteen and staff residential apartment amongst other facilities.
AH seeks to fill the position of : Electrical/Water Systems Technician
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Electrical/Water Systems Technician will be responsible for all electrical and water supplies equipment installation, testing and maintenance. The EWST will perform the following roles:
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus, including oxygen meters, salinity meters, PH (acidity) meters, water chemistry analysis meters and boreholes:
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem;
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair;
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous;
- Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators and placing flares;
- Ordinary National Diploma (Minimum of Upper Credit) Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any other related engineering field with not less than two years related experience;
- Agriculture environment experience is highly desirable.