EMEIA FSO - Manager - Enterprise Risk Services - Credit Risk Full Time
England - London, United Kingdom | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Financial Services | Accounting
Typical engagements within the credit risk cluster of our ERS team include assisting clients in:
Designing their end-to-end risk management frameworks, strategies, appetite, methodologies and policies
Structuring their governance and organisational architecture
Appraising and reshaping their credit processes around rating evaluations, sanctioning, portfolio monitoring, collection and recovery, debt work-out, etc.
· Build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers
· Lead projects and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals.
· Package overall project findings into clear, concise, high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource on one or more services, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems.
· Ensure compliance with our Quality & Risk Management guidelines.
· Manage financial aspects of client engagements
· Develop new solutions through participation in conferences and industry networks
· Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training
· Senior position in professional services firm (e.g. other big 4, technology / niche consultants) or with financial services experience in Retail and Corporate banking.
· Insight on CRD IV and Basel III regulatory reforms impacting credit risk in financial institutions
· Experience within a consultancy environment and strong academic background.
· Ability to effectively discuss with counterparts at financial institutions regarding credit risk processes, credit risk management frameworks, risk based pricing, risk appetite, credit risk policies, capital management, stress testing and credit risk models.
· Experience required in leading the development and implementation of risk management frameworks
· Knowledgeable of credit risk capital related regulations and current practices