- Position will be on a contract basis with a 100/20 rotation.
- Accommodation in secure compound / Food included in tax free package.
- Cross-disciplinary coordination, monitoring and implementation of all engineering activities.
- Management of the technical engineering team (disciplines) including interface management.
- Coordinating and monitoring engineering section of EPCC contracts.
- Monitoring the engineering tools, engineering methods and document management systems in accordance with stipulations from the particular Department / specialist group.
- Reconciling technical project solutions with the stipulations of the other parts of project team (i.e. Procurement and construction).
- Ensure technical and organizational approaches.
- Ensuring complete and correct engineering documentation.
- Competency to execute (CE)
- Carrying out and/or organizing all related activities, which are necessary, as part of engineering, to meet the project requirements
- Competency to decide (CD)
- Overall management and decision making within the project on all technical matters including safety issues.
- Allocation of tasks within the engineering team and interface management Final approval of engineering documents.
- Knowledge of using international codes and standards.
Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering (Preferably Process / Mechanical) with relevant experience.
3+ years of Engineering Management experience with contractor/projects in Oil, Gas or Petrochemical Projects.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidate should send a short resume and cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only short-listed candidates would be contacted