Performs estimating support duties for the project, implementing systems and procedures to ensure accurate estimating of projects is carried out in accordance with project management’s requirements.
- Assist the estimating function of assigned project/projects on a timely and cost effective basis.
- Assist other estimating personnel.
- Monitor current competitive prices, new techniques and cost trends.
- Provide technical inputs at a project level, to ensure the timely completion of estimates.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system.
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Project.
Minimum 8 years related experience.
WorleyParsons strives to be an industry leader in health, safety and environmental performance. Our vision is to achieve zero harm to people and assets, and zero environmental incidents. We select people who share our values, beliefs and commitment to this vision and who demonstrate the expected behaviours, competencies and performance associated with their prospective roles within the company.
WorleyParsons recognises the value of equal employment opportunities and is committed to promoting fairness, equity, diversity and inclusion in its workplace. We offer competitive remuneration and benefits packages and a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment, with the opportunity to develop your career prospects globally.