Executive Office Coordinator Full Time
Abu Zaby [Abu Dhabi], United Arab Emirates | High School | 1 - 3 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Administration & Office Support | Hospitality/Leisure
The Executive Office Coordinator assists the General Manager as well as the Executive Secretary directly with ongoing administrative matters and carries out specialized administrative projects in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Executive Office.
- Answers incoming calls and either transfers, redirects or takes a message
- Prepares files, reports, correspondence and other relevant business documentation as well as performing general clerical duties
- Arranges appointments and meetings and takes meeting minutes when required
- Prepares and tracks expense claims and maintains records of all contracts
- Reviews and responds to customer satisfaction surveys
- Creates and modifies documents using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and keeps up-to-date with the latest upgrades and enhancements
- Maintains confidentiality on all matters at all times
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal. Preferably fluent in another foreign language.
- Excellent computer and administrative skills, with high proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with basic mathematical skills
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced-environment
- Remains time-conscious with a sense of urgency
- Excellent personal presentation and impeccable grooming
Education: High school certificate or equivalent. Ideally holds a university degree.
Experience: Preferably has a minimum of one year experience in an administrative or secretarial position, ideally within a five star hotel in the United Arab Emirates or the Middle East.
Licenses or Certificates:
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)