Field Marketing Manager - Arabic Speaking Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Marketing and Advertising | Marketing and Advertising
This is a high-impact role which will support the Managing Director, ME and Head of Field Marketing in building a marketing strategy to help drive new business acquisition, customer retention and develop strong positioning for the company locally. Working closely with SHL’s Middle East teams across the territory. This is both a strategic and hands on role encompassing strong analysis, planning, implementation and measurement of highly targeted and effective marketing campaigns.
- To create a full mix marketing plan in line with business opportunity generation targets, local budgets and central propositions/product programmes.
- Initiate, design and implement lead generation, lead nurturing and demand creation programmes that produce high quality leads while operating within a limited budget. This includes management of all campaign elements, budget and deliverables such as events, email, direct mail, webcasts, and newsletters.
- Develop planning documents that define objectives, goals and measurements, target audience, key message, and call to action details for all programmes.
- Measure, track, analyse and regularly report on the effectiveness of overall demand creation and ROI. Define and implement methodologies to measure direct response performance.
- Drive local PR opportunities to support sales credibility; including in support of campaigning and positioning, deploying corporate PR and raising the profile of local leadership specifically in both HR and commercial audiences.
- Manage local suppliers.
- Identify and develop relevant local affiliations and partnerships to support business generation objectives e.g. trade bodies and associations, local universities etc.
- Proactively contribute to central proposition creation, representing local markets.
- Support indirect/partner channels where necessary.
- Bilingual English-Arabic
- Degree level education (or equivalent) with relevant professional marketing or equivalent qualifications; MBA or relevant MA desired.
- 5-7 years B2B/agency-side marketing experience.
- Experience of regional marketing across multiple territories in the Middle East.
- Proven PR experience and capability
- Strong expertise on implementing integrated marketing plans within a high growth business. Demonstrates ability to launch successfully to new markets and / or new products.
- Experience of database management and direct marketing events or via agency/outsourced model to support achievement of sales objectives
- Marketing automation capabilities (SHL uses SalesForce.com and Eloqua)
- Expertise in lead generation programme planning, tactics and analysis
- Strong online capability, experience of website maintenance, social media and e-marketing
- Budget management & responsibility
- Excels in articulating complex value propositions to sophisticated business and expert customers
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient, motivated with a passion to succeed.
- Exhibits high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with senior executives.
- Ambitious and motivated by the chance to deliver business targets autonomously
- This role will also involve frequent travel within the region, so flexibility is required.
- Excellent planning and organising combined with creativity and innovation
- Good relating and networking
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills
- Deciding and initiating action.
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks