Financial Controller Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Banking / Finance / Insurance | Banking / Financial Services
Reporting to the Regional Finance Director, your main responsibility is to ensure accurate reporting and effective management of all country operations and business units in the MEA region.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
We are looking for a strong leader to take over the Regional Financial Controller position, who must possess the following attributes and skills;
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is mandatory
- University Degree in Finance or Accounting, and professional accounting qualifications
- Prove experience in managing a finance team
- Strong leadership, communications and mentoring skills
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical and /or consumer brands business.
- Process improvement experience and the implementation of best practice procedures
- Ambitious and hardworking person with the ability to influence key stakeholders in the organisation to get things done.