Financial Services (EMEIA FSO) - US Tax - Assistant Tax Advisor- Asset Management Full Time
England - London, United Kingdom | Professional Qualification | 3 - 5 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Financial Services | Accounting
Ernst & Young's Financial Services (FS) Tax practice provides tax advisory, transactions and compliance services to a variety of clients in the Financial Services market ranging from some of the world's largest multinational institutions, corporations and funds.
The US team are a growing practice of 30+ US tax professionals focused on providing excellent client service to the asset management industry including real estate, private equity and hedge funds and their management companies. The team is highly dynamic and is looking for motivated, energetic and teaming individuals to join the team in London.
- Building and maintaining tax relationships with clients and providing
high levels of client service
- Assisting in winning work by proactively managing existing clients
and contributing toward winning new clients.
- FS industry experience and product knowledge is preferred
-Experience working in the US
- You will need to be a team player
- You will need to be client driven and strategically and commercially
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral -ACA/CA/Degree in Accounting / Finance, Law